||Full Time Seasonal Position (June ~ October, 2007)
||Astoria, OR USA
||- Inspect samples of fresh/frozen seafood at fishing ports,
fishing processing plants and cold storages.
- Prepare inspection reports, photograph conditions of
fish/products and send to the head office
- Check inventory and create reports on weekly and monthly
- Supervise production line to prevent short weight on
- Supervise loading stations for shipments to prevent
over/short delivery of products
- Communicate with seafood processor plant managers to
keep quality of products
||- Excellent written and verbal communication skill
- Attention to details and strong organization skill
- Ability to operate office equipments, including personal
computer, fax machine, calculator and digital camera.
- Proficient in MS office (Word, Excel and Outlook)
- Must be self motivated and have excellent work ethic
- Ability to lift 50 lbs.
- Ability to work a variety of shifts including weekend and
||Depends on experience and work performance